Your privacy is important to us
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in time is from 13:00 (3pm)
Check-out time is until 11:00 (noon)
Documents needed for check in procedure: passport, ID card and credit card number for insurance reasons. During check in process we are obliged to report your stay to the government authorities,
Late check-in is available until midnight for all guaranteed reservations. Late check-out is possible upon availability and only if the Front Desk team members previously approved it on your departure date. If approved, late check-out free until 6 PM. Early check in as early as 10:00 (noon) is available at no extra cost and it is a subject to availability. In case of damaging room or Hotel inventory, Hotel reserves the right to change damage fee as per actual cost.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and cannot be registered in the room by themselves. Baby Cots for infants are available Free of charge. Children under the age of 12 stay Free of charge while sharing a bed with their parents. If they require an extra bed, this service will be charged . Children over the age of 12 are being charged as an adult.
ROOM CAPACITY POLICY
All room rates are based on double occupancy. Maximum sleeping capacity in a room varies from 2 to 4 persons, depending on the room booked. Additional adults in a room on an extra bed will be charged.
Complimentary self-parking is secured and contains outdoor parking area and covered parking area.
Please be informed that we do not allowed Pets in our Hotel. In some circumstances we can allowed with our terms and conditions and on prior approval with hotel team.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
In order to secure order and safety in the Hotel, some notices and guidelines should be followed:
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by the adult and cannot be registered in the room by themselves.
- In case you need doctor’s attention, please ask our front desk for assistance and they will recommend a doctor you can contact and with their visiting charges. Mark Hospital, Noida is our Hospital Partner and the doctor visit charge is INR 1000/- and to be paid directly to the doctor.
- The Hotel and Hotel area is under video surveillance
- You may leave your baggage in our luggage room. The luggage room is under video surveillance, but Hotel is not responsible for any object within your luggage.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol and narcotics are not allowed to enter in the Hotel.
- Mobile phone usage in form of recording, taking pictures and other disruptive activities towards other guests is not allowed (including camera drones), also disrupting other guests, in form of yelling, staring, pushing or any form of aggressive behavior is not allowed
- All Hotel rooms and public areas of Sarla Hotel Inn Split are 100% non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only on the terraces of our bars & restaurants. For smoking in a non-smoking area or guest room Hotel will charge the guests with a fee of 50 EU
- Giving room keys to third parties is not allowed
- Keeping dangerous or life threatening objects/materials in rooms is not allowed
- Moving or stealing room furniture and belongings are not allowed
- Violation of Hotels codes of conduct, aggressive behavior or actions that are life/property threatening for others is strictly forbidden
- Destroying Hotel property is strictly forbidden .
- Car parking at the Hotel entrance or exit in a way that traffic is blocked is not allowed
Like most website operators, Sarla Hotel Inn collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Sarla Hotel Inn’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Sarla Hotel Inn’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Sarla Hotel Inn may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Sarla Hotel Inn also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://sarlahotel.in blog posts. Sarla Hotel Inn only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Certain visitors to Sarla Hotel Inn’s websites choose to interact with Sarla Hotel Inn in ways that require Sarla Hotel Inn to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Sarla Hotel Inn gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who leave a comment at https://sarlahotel.in to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sarla Hotel Inn uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Sarla Hotel Inn uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Sarla Hotel Inn – by purchasing Sarla Hotel Inn’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Sarla Hotel Inn collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Sarla Hotel Inn. Sarla Hotel Inn does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.